As mothers, we mustn’t just assume our children know we love them. It is our duty to communicate how much we love them, as often as possible.
A child who knows he is loved by his parents will behave better, and turn out better than one who isn’t sure, and has never heard his parents, especially his mom, tell him she loves him.
Telling your son you love him in the most special ways possible, help to make the mother-son bond stronger, and it also goes a long way in helping his self-esteem.
Knowing his mom loves him makes him feel invincible and assures him of being able to achieve anything he wants in life. Because he knows he’s always got mom on his side.
Choose any of the I Love You Son quotes below to let your teenage or adult son know the love you have for him is everlasting, and you’re happy being his mom.
I Love You Son Messages from Mother
Express how much you love your son with this best collection of I Love You Son Quotes from Mom.
- Just like the sun, my son shines brightly in my heart and lights my life. I love you so much, my darling son, more than you’ll ever know.
- Having you as a son makes being a mother the most desirable role and profession on earth. I love you so much, dear son.
- You can be whatever you want to be, just set your heart to it and give it, your all. And when it feels like you want to fall, always know that mama’s hands will be ready to hold you up. I love you forever, son.
- You have a special place in my heart forever, that no one else can take. I love you so much, my darling son.
- Right from the first time I held you in my hands, I knew I was going to be hooked to you forever. I love you always, son.
- You inspire me greatly son. I look at you, and it’s sometimes hard to believe such product of greatness came out of me. I love you forever, son.
- I will hold your hands through all of life’s ups and downs, joys and sadness. I’ve hooked for you forever son, our bond is unbreakable. I love you so much, dear son.
- I’m super glad and proud to be that one person that will never leave nor forsake you as you grow in and through life. I love you forever, my dear son.
- I gave birth to a son who has not only grown into a fine young man but has in many ways, taught me how to be a better mother. I love you so much, son. You’re the best.
- The first day I held you in my hands, was the day I believed in the power of true love. I love you forever, dear son.
- You make my life worth living and make me feel young and alive, despite growth in age. I love you dearly, son.
- No matter what life may bring your way, always know that my love will shield and protect you, and you’ll never be a prey. I love you deeply, son.
- Not growth, not distance, nothing in this world, can take you away from the deep corner of my heart where I placed you since the day you were born. I love you so much, son.
- I love the man you are becoming, and I am super proud to be your mom. I love you so much, dear son.
- I’m happy to see you pursuing your dreams and making excellent decisions in life. I love the man you’ve grown to become, dear son, with the whole of my being.
- You mean the world to me, and I couldn’t have asked for a better son, because you’re the best ever. I love you so much, son.
- Whenever I look into your eyes, I’m reminded of the most magical feeling ever, which I felt when your blue eyes first looked into mine. I love you too much than can be described, dear son.
- I thought I had felt the highest type of love possible, until I first saw, and held you in my arms. I love you so much, my dearest son.
- Dearest son, words can’t fully explain how deeply I do love you, but I know for sure that it’s unto eternity.
- It gladdens my heart to see what a fine gentleman you have become. I love you always and forever, dear son. Keep being awesome.
- I felt a very magical cord strike in the depth of my heart, the first day I held you in my arms. I’ve never loved you less since then. Always and forever, dearest son.
- My love for you is what energises, and keeps me going. With everything in me, I love you so much, son.
- I want you to know that you can always count on me to be there when you need me. I love you so much, dear son.
- You probably hate me now, because you feel I’m pushing you too hard. But, I’m only doing all these because I want the very best for you. I love you more than life itself, dear son.
- I’ll always be there to support and cheer you on, my boy. I love you so much son, much more than you can ever comprehend.
- I want you to know that it is impossible for you to outgrow my deep love and affection for you. I love you always and forever, my dear son.
- You, my darling son, have I loved with an everlasting love, that grows every passing day.
- Nothing else makes me so happy, and brings me much joy, as seeing you happy, my dear son. I love you like I’ve never loved anyone else.
- You, my dear son, are the best thing that happened to me, and life’s best gift to me. I love you with all my heart and life.
- “Loving you” is the easiest thing I’ve ever done in my life, and I wish I could say the same thing for “Missing you”. I love you so much, my dearest son. I can’t wait to see you soon.
- My heart’s got so much love for you, son. As high as the heavens are from the earth, and more. I love you eternally, dear son.
- Dear son, please always know that you can lean on me, no matter what life may bring. I’ll always be there to love, hold and support you. You’re never alone. I love you so much.
- I might not have told you how much I love you, enough, in the past years, but I want you to know that I really do love you deeply, my dear son.
- You fill my life with so much joy and happiness. I love you to the moon and back, dearest son.
- You are my source of peace and joy, darling. Loving you is my favourite pastime of all, dearest son.
- I asked God for a son and got a sun. You light up my life and world baby boy. I love you more than life itself.
- You make me a very happy and proud mother. I love you endlessly, my dear son.
- Soon, you’ll understand and realise no one can love you the way I do, my darling son.
- I want you to know that I’ll hold you in my heart, till I breathe my very last. And even then, my love for you will live on. That’s how powerful a mother’s love is, my dear son.
- Looking at you gives me so much hope, and I know you’ll grow to make me so proud. I love you always, my dear son.
- You are not just my son, you’re my world and satisfaction. I’m pleased with you always, and I love you beyond what words can describe, my dear son.
- May you achieve all your goals, and may your great dreams all come true. I believe in you, and love you so much, dear son.
- I love you so much, not just because you’re handsome, smart, intelligent, talented, and a superstar, but because you’re my son, and all these too.
- Your resilience and determination inspire me so much as your mother. I know you’ll turn out very successful. I love and believe in you, my dear son.
- Every year, I thank God especially for you, because you remain the best gift he has ever given to me. I love you so much, dearest son.
- I fell in love with you at first sight, and touch, and I still can’t help falling in love with you every passing day, son. I love you to bits and pieces, my charming prince.
- No matter how far away from home you may live, you’ll always be close and dear to my heart. I love and miss you so much, my son.
- Words are not enough to describe the depth of love and bond between a mother and her son. Though an understatement, I want you to know that I love you with all my life, and more, dear son.
- No matter how much you annoy and frustrate me, I’ll never love you less, my dear son. I’m willing to love the stubbornness out of you.
- Very soon, you’ll be taller and stronger than I am. I hope you won’t then think you don’t need my love again, because, I’ll never stop pampering you. I love you with everything in me, dear son.
- Every mother will be happy to have a son like you, and I am super blessed to have you as mine. I love you so much, son.
- The moment the doctor first placed you in my arms, you were engraved in my heart. I love you forever, my son.
- I carried you in my womb, then in my arms, and now in my heart. Nobody will ever be able to snatch you away from my love. I love you more than life itself, my darling son.
- I won’t trade you, nor the love I have for you, for anything in this world darling. My love for you is more than the whole world itself, my son.
- I fell in love with you right from the day I found out you had been conceived. I loved you, even more, when you were born, and I love you much more now. Dear son, my love for you is ever growing and has no end.
- I will do anything, and give anything, just to see a smile on your handsome face. I love you so much, dear son.
- Your happiness is the most important thing to me, and that’s because I love you so much, my son.
- My life’s purpose is to ensure there’s always a smile on your face, and joy in your heart. I love you, my son, always and forever.
- I used to love holding and carrying you in my arms when you were younger. I can’t dare that again now that you’re so tall and strong. But I will never stop carrying you in my heart baby. I love you forever, my dear son.
- No matter how big you’ve become, there’s always an ever-expanding room for you in my heart. I love you, son.
I Love You Son Birthday Quotes from Mom
Birthday Wishes for a Beloved Son, from Mom.
Is your son’s birthday coming up soon, and you are not sure what message to send to him?
Irrespective of how old our sons become, we must always let them know that it is impossible for them to outgrow their mother’s love.
Especially when they become grown-ups and old enough to go to college or move out of the house. This is a really tough phase for any mother to adjust to.
But the good part is, if it becomes impossible to hold and carry them in our hands, we can still let them know we carry them in our hearts, through Sweet Messages on their Birthdays.
Your son’s birthday is a very perfect opportunity to send this reminder, without him feeling cheesy about it. Though, the real aim of your birthday wish is to tell him you love him deeply.
No matter how old your son is, any of these messages will definitely bring a smile to his face, and some of them, happy tears to his eyes. Because these are Heartfelt Birthday I Love You Quotes from the deep corners of a mother’s bosom to her beloved son.
- Watching you grow into this amazing young man, has been a great pleasure, and I am super proud of you, son. Have an amazing birthday celebration, and your best year yet. I love you.
- From the day I first held you and our eyes first met, to this day, you’ve not ceased to amaze me and give me reasons to be happy. I love you so much, dear son. Have the happiest birthday ever.
- Raising you remains the most blessed privilege I’ve ever had. With my chest raised high, I say I’m proud of you, son. This is the least men will ever see of you. Happy Birthday to you. I love you dearly.
- I am super proud to be your mum, and I look forward to many more years of loving you with all my heart. You’re an amazing son, and I love you so much. Happy birthday to you.
- As you grow older and face the world on your own, I want you to always remember that no matter what happens, you are never alone. My heart and prayers are always with you son, you can always lean on me. Happy Birthday to you, may all you lay your hands on prosper. Mummy loves you.
- No matter how old you’ve become, you will always be my baby. No matter how tall you become, you’ll never outgrow your space in my heart. My love keeps growing with you dear son. Happy birthday to you.
- A big Happy Birthday to you, dearest son. Mothering you has taught me what true love means, and it has been the most amazing experience ever. It’s your best year yet, and the world awaits the manifestation of your greatness. I love you so much, dear son.
- Just yesterday, I had your tiny little self in my arms, but you’re all grown up now. It’s been an amazing journey grooming you, and I’m super happy to see the man you’ve become. Happy Birthday, dear son.
- The dreams you have are not impossible to achieve. Never let anyone talk your big dreams down. I believe in you wholeheartedly, and my special birthday prayer for you is that all your dreams come true. Happy Birthday darling, I’m super proud of you, and I love you eternally.
- Having you as a son not only changed my status to “Mother”, but also changed my life in miraculous ways I never thought possible. On your birthday today, I pray you increase on all sides. Keep flourishing. I love you deeply, son.
- Giving birth to you was what truly birthed me into life and purpose. Before you came, I was merely existing, but having you as a son was the best thing that happened to me. I love you deeply, dear son. Have a very happy birthday.
- My dearest son, you make me constantly stand in awe of how good God is, and how his awesome love in our lives has been unending since I had you. Happy birthday to you, live long and continually prosper. I love you always and forever.
- Dearest son, my life became fun and meaningful when I had you. Watching you grow has been the height of all pleasures and happiness I’ve ever felt. Happy birthday to you today. May your life be filled with much much joy and happiness. I love you.
- You make raising you such an easy job, that, I sometimes ask myself if my son is just the little boy I can see, or maybe he’s actually an angel. Of course, you’re my special angel darling. Happy birthday to you as you grow in grace, wisdom, and favour. I love you deeply, dear son. Always and forever. Have fun.
- Still fresh in my mind are, the memories of your first cry, your first walk, your first fall, your first word. I have too sweet many memories of you darling. And I love the man you’re becoming. Have a happy birthday. God bless and keep you for me and your dad. I love you so much.
- An amazing son deserves a very happy birthday and an awesome celebration. Keep growing in grace and wisdom baby, I love you deeply, always and forever.
- I believe in you, son, and I know you’ll achieve great and mighty things. On this special day of yours, I wish you the very best in all your endeavours and look forward to you being the man I know you can be. I love you dearly son, happy birthday to you.
- Have the most amazing birthday celebration, dear son. You deserve the best and more, and you shall get nothing less. I love you so much, always and forever.
- You were a great blessing to me when you were born, and now that you’re grown, you still are my source of joy and pride. I love you to the moon and back dearest son. Happy birthday to you. It’s your best year yet.
- You’re my source of happiness, joy, and thanksgiving. I love you so much and wish you nothing but the very best in life. Stay lifted baby, happy birthday to you, my dear son.
- Happy birthday to you, my dear son. May you receive the best of gifts today and an abundance of blessings, as you are ushered into the beginning of your best years yet. Enjoy your day, I love you.
- May purpose be birthed in you this year, as you go out and keep making me proud of being your mother. Have a fantastic birthday and new year. I love you always and forever, my darling son.
- You were the answer to my prayer, and I am super grateful to God for the gift of you in my life. Happy birthday to you, son, may all your desires be granted today. I love you so much and wish you the best birthday ever.
- I wish you grace to be the best version of yourself, wisdom to always make the best choices, and strength to withstand life’s challenges. Have a very happy birthday dear son, and the best celebration ever. I love you.
- Don’t ever forget that you have a special place in my heart, and my love will always accompany you. Happy birthday, my dear son. Enjoy your day.
- You are the most important person to me in this world, and nothing’s ever going to make me love you less. Happy birthday to you, my dear son. May you always be happy, and may your future be bright and beautiful.
- Looking back at my life and all it’s been about, I realise being your mother is definitely the most significant part of my life. Have a happy birthday, son. I wish you the most amazing future possible. I love you so much.
- To be honest, I was a little scared when you were born, because I wasn’t sure I could properly raise you alone. But you, my darling son, made it all an easy task for me, by being the perfect son ever. I love you so much my darling, and wish you the very best this year and always. Happy birthday.
- If I had the opportunity to do just one thing over again in my lifetime, it will be giving birth and raising you, my dear son. It’s such a privilege to have such a remarkable son as mine. I love you a little too much, and more. Happy birthday, baby.
- You used to cry a lot as a baby, and I used to wonder why. Now that you’re an adult, it’s my turn to cry a lot, and that’s because you bring a lot of tears of joy to my heart. I’m super proud of you, baby. Happy birthday to you, my loving son. Have a fantastic celebration.
- We used to have so much fun together, and I deeply miss you a lot now that you’re away, son. Especially on your birthday today. Lots of hugs and kisses from me to you.
- Raising you well is one thing I can definitely say I did right in my life. I’m super proud of what a fine gentleman you’ve become. Even if that’s the only thing I achieve in this life, I’ll die a happy mother. Happy birthday to you, my incredible son, I love you so much.
- Happy 18th birthday son. I know you’re so excited about being an adult, but I hope you don’t think that’ll stop me from always watching over you, and calling you baby? You can never outgrow that dear. I love you so much.
- I just thought to let you know that no matter how old you become, you’ll never be too old for mama’s love. Happy birthday to you, my son. May your life be filled with good, love and happiness.
- You are worth all the sacrifices I ever made to have and raise you. If I could do it all over again, I will, without hesitation. I love you so much, my dear son, and will always do, unto eternity. Happy Birthday to you.
- I don’t know what I did to deserve the honour and privilege of raising such a rare and priceless jewel, as my son. You are the best son any mother could wish for, and I’m grateful you’re mine. Happy birthday, darling. May this year be more prosperous than the last one. I love you.
- I might not be able to afford the most expensive gifts that you truly want and deserve, but I want you to know that from the depth of my heart, I’ll never cease to love and pray for you. Now, that’s priceless. Happy birthday to you, my amazing son.
- You make my life so beautiful and complete, my jewel, my wealth, my future, my dearest son. May your life be filled with abundant blessings and unending laughter and happiness. I love you dear, happy birthday to you.
- I’m super happy that you didn’t only take after your father in good looks, but also his good heart. You are in fact a better version of him, and I know he’s just as proud of you, as I am, where he is. Happy birthday, son, you’re the best ever.
- Happy birthday, son. I am so grateful to God for the gift of you, and I respect the man you have grown to become. May this new year be filled with amazing gift and blessings.
- My baby of a few years ago has grown into such a handsome, intelligent, and confident young man, and I’m so proud. Happy birthday to you dear, I pray you strength to face everything life brings your way this year. I love you.
- The one achievement I will always be proud of is having you as my son. I wanted more kids but the truth is, you’re worth more than a dozen others. Happy birthday to you darling. Have your best year yet.
- I couldn’t have asked for a better son. You have surpassed every one of my expectations and I sometimes wonder where you got your “Perfect” genes from. Lol, your father claims it’s from him. Happy birthday, sweetheart. Keep shining, keep winning, keep being the best version of yourself. I love you.
- You have made me the happiest of mothers, and I wish you the happiest birthday yet, and lots of fun and excitement. Enjoy your day, son.
- I am filled with so much joy, happiness, peace, and pride whenever I think of you, and what you’ve become. Happy birthday, my dear son.
- It’s my prayer that your increase in age today, also rubs off on every aspect of your life. Especially your height. Lol, don’t mind me, son, I just always looked forward to when my son will be taller than me. It’s about that time. Lots of love from mom.
- You’ve been a very good boy right from day 1, and I sometimes worry about you being too organised as a child. I was told to expect a lot of troubles, but you, my son, have brought me so much peace and calm. Happy birthday to you, dear son. Enjoy your day.
- You fill my life with much joy, and I love you much more every passing year. Happy birthday to you, dear son. All that you want and desire are yours this year and beyond.
- You have no idea how super proud I am, to tell people I am your mother. Happy birthday to my dear son in whom I am well pleased. I love you.
- We’ve been through a lot together and I cherish the bond we share. I’m super proud of you, and I love you so much, my dearest son. Happy birthday to you.