We all have a special person in our lives that we can’t help but think of how to show that person how precious they are to our hearts, every now and then.
And at times, we even wish the person is around us because there is nothing that excites make us happy like being around the one our heart loves.
And with any of these, I Found The One My Heart Loves Quotes, you don’t have to worry when trying to express how happy you are for finding the one your heart desires.
That’s why I wrote these 20 I Found the One My Heart Loves Quotes
So as to help you express how happy you are to God for finding the one your heart loves.
You Are the One my Heart Wants Messages & Quotes
Having a relationship is not as important as having the one your heart longs and pants for. Now that you don’t only have a lover but someone your heart beat for, this I Have Found the One My Heart Beats for Love Quotes is all you need to express your feeling.
- My thoughts are always on you. Even if you are not around me to let me see your smiling face. Thank God I found you.
- Although, I can’t be able to meet you always, as expected. I still live you from the deepest depths of my heart. Thank God I finally found you.
- No matter how much or often I try to ignore you, I still find me thinking about you, wondering how your health is. Sweetheart, Thank God I finally found you.
- Whatever it is that I pass through, I will never forsake my affection for you. Because you’ve never disappointed me. I’m glad my heart found you.
- When I see people complaining about how their life has been ruined or how they’ve been dumped by their lovers. I feel so sorry for them and I’m glad my heart found you.
- Goodbyes are what makes lovers heart, break. I also felt so unhappy that my ex-left me so soon. But, I will never ever regret meeting you. Thank God I finally found you.
- My life was completely miserable and in shambles before I met you later on. But now, I wake up daily to appreciate the day we met because I Thank God I finally found you.
- My love for you is one that I will attempt to make it immortal even though, it’s not. Because I enjoy every split second I share with you. Thank God I found you.
- I used to be very unhappy despite the high life goals I set for myself and had crushed but, still searching for someone like you. Dear, I must say that I Thank God I found you.
- If I were asked to describe who you are to me. I will say that you are a fulfilled prayer for me. Because I used to pray and wish for a person like you. Thank God I found you.
- Life is not really measured by what one has accumulated or gathered. It’s by how well one has lived. And I Thank God I finally found you because you’ve helped me find my purpose.
- If I were to recall how sad and lonely my life was before I met you, I will fail. Honestly, I Thank God I finally found you.
- People may tell me a lot of bad things about you just to make me desert you to the point of ignoring you completely. But I won’t! I Thank God I finally found you.
- A few months ago, life was full of ups and downs. My relationship status was single and broken. But today, I’m glad my heart found you.
- I used to crave for a moment like this when I will text a lovely, caring, modest and calm lover like you. But now, it’s a reality and I’m glad my heart found you.
- Nothing feels like paradise on earth than being around someone special who understands and cares about you to the point of sacrificing to make you feel happy. Thank God I found you.
- When we first met, I was even contemplating whether to approach you or not. Until I made the first move and ever since then, thank God I finally found you.
- No matter the strain in our relationship dear, I will never let you go even for once. Because I Love and care for you so much. I’m glad my heart found you.
- I’ve tried so much to find a friend that understands me and at least, have time for me. But, I couldn’t. Until I met you and that’s why I say thank God I finally found you.
- I missed you so much when you left, but rift now there’s an innate joy that fills the void in my heart. And it’s you. Thank God I finally found you.